Kitchen cabinet refinishing requires a systematic approach to achieve a quality product. It is not just “simple” painting. Our methods guarantee that your cabinets will look like new and be extremely durable.
Cabinets painted with inferior interior enamel coatings can fail and chip easily.
Here is why:
- You have only one chance to do a cabinet refinishing job right. A failed cabinet job cannot be fixed. There are no second chances!
- Interior enamels used by most painters are too soft for coating cabinets. They chip very easily. These paints also do not have the silky smooth feel of cabinets done with a lacquer coating. The quality of our finishes is amazing.
- Most painters will use a roller and brush to paint your base cabinets. This inferior process leaves a rough texture. Our complete spray system provides you a superior finish.
- We provide you with a no-fault five year warranty that includes re-coating any doors or drawers that may be damaged for any reason. These are not limited (brushed and rolled) touch ups that may be offered by contractors that use inferior methods.
- Our lacquer coatings have a very hard and durable finish that is designed specifically for spraying cabinets. Our coatings are KCMA certified by the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association. Interior trim paints that are commonly used by our competitors do not meet these industry standards for hardness, and durability.
The whole process takes as little as one week and you never lose the use of your kitchen.
Cabinet Refinishing Warranty
Your cabinet refinishing job will be covered by Neubert Painting’s five (5) year hassle-free, worry-free warranty. Our warranty covers all chipping, bubbling, flaking, no matter what the cause may be. If any of these items occur, Neubert Painting will refinish the effected doors or cabinet boxes. This system is designed to provide you peace of mind.
See our before and after pictures below!