Exterior House Painting & Staining
We have been doing high quality work on homes like yours since 1975. Our quality preparation includes Xim Peel Bond Primer and premium Benjamin Moore Mooregard paint and Sherwin Williams Woodscapes stain. This ensures that your job will last for years.
- The job starts with the power wash with commercial detergent. Surface contaminants need to be removed.
- We use the XIM Peel Bond priming system. This is the best bonding primer that is available. We do not use cheap oil base primers or house paints that claim to have primers in them. There are NO shortcuts to quality preparation.
- We can offer you skilled carpentry to take care of any deteriorated wood. Our carpenters do excellent work at a reasonable cost.
- We hand brush Benjamin Moore Mooregard or Sherwin Williams Woodscapes into the surface. These materials costs a little more but are worth it. Plus, your job will last much longer because the coating is thoroughly brushed in.
- We guarantee your home against peeling for 4 years. Our program provides you with automatic inspections and touch ups if needed. This is one more reason your job will last longer.
Your paint job will be covered by Neubert Painting’s four (4) year worry-free warranty. We will automatically inspect your home each year for damage to the painted surfaces, and touch up as needed at no cost to you. This system is designed to keep the wood surfaces protected and looking good, reducing the likelihood of expensive carpentry repairs in the future.
Continued Maintenance Program
We will continue to inspect your home after the warranty has ended. We will touch up areas as needed at a discounted rate. By maintaining your home annually, you will extend the life of your home’s paint